RULES & REGULATIONS
ENTRY IN EITHER CONTEST CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONTEST RULES.
A. Newsletter Contest- Win a Free Coffee Gift Package Contest
1. The Win a Free Coffee Gift Package Contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by the Muskoka Roastery Coffee Co. hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsor”.
2. This contest is open to residents of Canada who have reached the legal age of majority. Employees of the Contest Sponsor, and their immediate families, are excluded.
3. The Contest opens on or around Jan 1, 2017 at 9 a.m. (EDT) and closes July 1, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. (EDT) (the "Contest Period"). Signing up for the Muskoka Roastery quarterly newsletter on the Muskoka Roastery website will serve as the entry ballot for the Contest.
4. No purchase necessary to enter, although provision of an entrant's contact information, and a valid e-mail are required in order to participate.
5. There will be one (1) selection made for the Contest Grand Prize. The prize consists of one coffee gift package (value $100), delivered to the winner’s address.
6. All entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, incomplete, forged, falsified, altered, or tampered with in any way.
7. In order to win, selected entrants must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical, skill-testing question administered by telephone or e-mail.
8. All entries shall become the property of the Contest Sponsor.
9. The winning entrant may be required to sign a declaration and release from liability. The winner agrees to permit the Contest Sponsor to publish the winner’s name, address, photograph, or likeness without further compensation to the winner, in any publicity carried out by Contest Sponsor.
10. The winner releases the Contest Sponsor as well as their advertising and promotional agencies, from liability for any damage or prejudice arising out of the awarding and use of the prizes.
The Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations. The Contest and the terms and conditions contained in these rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario. Any dispute arising hereunder shall be adjudicated in the applicable court in Toronto,Ontario.